AN Trial Docket
The next available calendar call date and trial period for Division "AN" for the setting of non-jury trials and jury trials, is Friday, April 27, 2018 (calendar call @ 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 10E) with the 8 week trial period running from May 7, 2018 - June 29, 2018.
Submitting orders/on line scheduling
- Judge Marx's division is piloting the NEW 15th Circuit Judicial Viewer System ("JVS"). Do not submit any orders in anticipation of a hearing. Orders should be submitted through the Online Scheduling System, without a signature line, as the orders will be signed electronically and will be e-filed and e-served. If the order being submitted is regarding a hearing held in open court, the date of that hearing must be included in the first sentence of the order.
- Orders submitted for cases involving pro se litigants: the order must indicate that the moving party will be serving the pro se party with a copy of the order via US Mail.
- NOTE: When setting a hearing online, the order setting hearing is immediately uploaded for signature. The online scheduling system does not allow you to hold dates, so you must be sure the date is coordinated with all parties prior to setting the hearing. All motions must be filed and docketed with the Clerk prior to scheduling a Special Set hearing. The system now allows you to upload the motion as a supporting document.
- To submit an order to the Court (WORD FORMAT), log on to the 15th Judicial Circuit Online Scheduling website, sign in, and follow the directions. Training videos have been posted on YouTube. Please open YouTube on the internet and search "15th judicial circuit of Florida" for more information. Should you have questions concerning the system, email your questions and feedback to CAD-WEB@pbcgov.org. The parties must be in complete agreement of the order to be submitted through the online scheduling system. Otherwise, if the parties are not in full agreement the order must be submitted to by U.S. regular mail and indicate that multiple orders will be forthcoming from the same hearing.
- If the parties are submitting a proposed Final Dismissal, Order Specially Setting Hearing, Ex-Parte Orders Order of Substitution, which require the Court to view additional documentation, please attach as supporting documentation.
*** All paperwork for the Judge's review (courtesy copies of notice of hearings and/or motions, agreed orders, proposed orders, proposed final judgments, memos of law, briefs, responses, case law, etc..) Must either be sent to the Judge's office via U. S. regular mail or via hand-delivery to the 1st floor drop box in the main courthouse.***
Communicating With Division "AN"
Division "AN" Email CAD-DivisionAN@pbcgov.org IS NOT BEING MONITORED AT THIS TIME.
Circuit Civil Division "AN" does participate in Judicial E-Service (from Court to counsel only) IF all parties are represented by counsel and have a valid e-mail address. When submitting a proposed Order and Judgment to our office (please submit via U.S. regular mail) for Judge Marx's signature (IF all parties are represented by counsel and have a valid e-mail address), you DO NOT have to submit conforming copies or self-addressed stamped envelopes, as the Judicial Assistant will e-mail the signed Order/Judgment back to counsel.
Our office does not accept e-mail except when given permission from the Judge or Judicial Assistant to send letters/pleadings/proposed Orders and/or Judgments via e-mail. If you wish to e-mail Judge Marx's chambers, you must call and receive permission from his Judicial Assistant.
All Memoranda of Law, Briefs, Responses, copies of case law, courtesy copies of Notices of Hearings/Motions, etc. for the Judge's review should be either mailed to Judge Marx office or hand-delivered to the 1st floor drop box of the Main Courthouse, at least 7 business days in advance of the scheduled hearing date/trial date. Our office does not accept any courtesy copies of the foregoing via e-mail.
Documents prepared and filed by the court or by any party to a proceeding which are to be recorded in the public records of any county, a 3 inch by 3 inch space at the top right-hand corner on the FIRST page and a 1 inch by 3 inch space at the top-right hand corner on each subsequent page shall be left BLANK and reserved for use by the clerk of court.
Our office does not accept faxes.
Our office cannot and will not accept any ex-parte personal correspondence on a case. If you have a matter to bring to the Court's attention, please file the proper Motion with the Clerk of Court, and copy all parties and/or counsel in the case with said Motion.