EX PARTE Probate Docket Suspended Until Further Notice
The ex parte docket is suspended until further notice. If you are in possession of original documents. (Wills –including Notarial Wills, Codicils, Death Certificates, Authenticate/Exemplified Copies of Court Documents as required by law, Commissions etc.) These documents must be mailed/overnight to the physical address of the courthouse where the matter is pending:
- Main Courthouse: PBC Clerk & Comptroller's Office, 205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Attn: Probate Department
- South County: PBC Clerk & Comptroller's Office, 200 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444 Attn: Probate Department
- North County: PBC Clerk & Comptroller's Office, 3188 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Attn: Probate Department
- Include self-addressed stamped envelopes if certified copies are required, payment is to be included with instructions.
- Complete the appropriate Checklist in OLS for the motion/petition.
- Proposed Orders are to be uploaded to the OLS system and not sent to the clerk's office.
- If you receive a status order or deficiency memorandum, the deficiency must be cured prior to resubmitting the order.
Registry for new and renewing professional guardians for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit’s Professional Guardians Registry for the Wheel has now closed.
The Fifteenth Circuit uses an ex parte calendaring app that serves all probate divisions in South County, North County and West Palm Beach.
The ex parte calendaring application can be accessed by clicking the button below or selecting "View All Web Applications" in the Circuit Web Applications box on our home page.”
Prior to first use, users must create an account in the Court's Online Services (current users can use their existing account). A brief "how to" registration video is available (here).
The Probate Division handles all matters relating to the validity and execution of wills, appointment of guardians, trusts, incompetencies (Baker Act), involuntary treatment of alcoholics (Marchman Act), and involuntary commitments not related to the Baker or Marchman Acts. The probate process involves collecting a decedent's assets, liquidating liabilities, paying necessary taxes, and distributing property to heirs. These activities are carried out by the executor of the estate.
The Mental Health Division ensures expedited judicial intervention concerning medical treatment.
Guardianship involves judicial decisions relating to the need and extent of a guardian for incapacitated individuals. Guardianships assist incapacitated persons by ensuring that the essential requirements for their physical health and safety are met; protect their legal rights; maintain their financial resource; and help in the development or in developing or regaining their abilities, to the extent possible. The court will appoint an attorney for each person alleged to be incapacitated. The individual may substitute his or her own attorney for the court appointed attorney.
|Approved Professional Guardian Wheel|
|Fingerprint Electronic Only and Credit Reports for All Guardians|
Family Guardian Courses
The following courses has been approved by the Chief Judge pursuant to 744.3145.
Guardianship Program of Dade County, Inc. (305) 592-7642
Guardianship Training and Support Services, (954) 988-4005
|IB, IC, ID||Susan Byrne||(561) 355-3954|
|IX,IY,IZ||Diane Kahn, Esq.||(561) 274-1424|
|II, IH, IJ||Vacant||(561) 624-6516|