The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida has a valuable cost-effective resource: citizens of Palm Beach County who are willing to serve. Through the volunteer program, our community and the courts can come together in partnership to improve how courts respond to the needs and interests of the people they serve. The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Volunteer Program gives our citizens an opportunity to become actively involved in their judicial branch of government.
Examples of areas in which citizens can use their talents:
- Guardianship Program
- Assisting patrons visiting the courthouse
- Working in various divisions of the court (e.g. - Foreclosure, Mediation)
- Complete a volunteer application
- Must be 18 years or older
- Background check including fingerprint