L Divisional News
For Zoom information, please visit the Division L Instructions.
Ethics and Professionalism Seminar and Reception
The PBCBA, the YLS of the PBCBA and the Fourth DCA Historical Society held an open forum on ethics and professionalism to a sold-out crowd. The program included an interactive forum with open and frank discussions based on memorable movie clips from America's motion picture industry. Following the seminar, a judicial reception was held to honor Florida's 64 members of the District Court of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court.
and Separation of Powers.
- Palm Beach Post - Harper scores historic win
- WPEC CBS 12 – Faces of Black History
- WPBF ABC 25 – Celebrating Black History Month
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Conditional Waiver of Vehicle Immobilization
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Work Release and Arrest
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Community Service Hours in Lieu of Court Costs
On November 17, 2017 Judge Harper hosted honors Lake Worth High School students enrolled in the Path to College Program and spoke to them on the topic of "Overcoming Adversity." Judge Harper is a graduate of Lake Worth High School and a Lake Worth High Alumni Association Board Member.
- The Importance of Jury Service PSA - Video 37 seconds