Skip to main content
For Family Division "FA"
- Effective December 1, 2017, Judge Janis Keyser will preside over Family Division "FA" in Courtroom 6D. UMC will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8:45 a.m.
- Until December 1, 2017, UMC for Famiy Division "FA" will be held on Wednesdays ONLY before Judge Garrison in Courtroom 6K at 8:30 a.m.
For Circuit Civil Division "AK"
- Beginning September 1, 2017, Judge Garrison will preside over Circuit Civil Division "AK."
- IF YOU HAVE A CASE WITH AN EXISTING TRIAL ORDER WHICH HAS NOW BEEN TRANSFERRED TO CIVIL DIVISION "AK," PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF THE TRIAL ORDER TO DIVISION "AK."
- Every effort will be made to keep the Special Set Hearing dates and Trial Dates for those cases recently re-assigned to Division "AK."
- UMC for Civil Division "AK" will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays ONLY at 8:30 a.m. in Courtroom 6K.
- Communication for Division "AK" should be by way of email to CAD-DivisionAK@pbcgov.org.