**Please contact the Judges chambers at 561-355-1908Call: 561-355-1908 for all scheduling purposes**
**Please DO NOT use the divisional email when sending correspondence to this division**
Uniform Motion Hearings:
- All Motions must be filed with the Clerk's office prior to contacting the Judicial Assistant for a hearing date.
- Motion hearings are heard on Monday and Friday mornings starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Any motion scheduled for hearing that has not been secured through the JA may be stricken from the docket at the Judge's discretion.
- A notice of hearing must be provided to the opposing party immediately.
- A courtesy copy of the motion and notice of hearing must be sent to the judge's chambers prior to the hearing.
- Motions to Modify No Contact Order involving minor children CANNOT and WILL NOT be heard on The UMC docket. These matters must be scheduled THROUGH THE JA, and are scheduled to be heard on Monday afternoons at 1:45 p.m. ONLY.
Unless expressly excused by the court, all motions should be filed and heard by the Court prior to the day of trial whenever possible. Any deviation, must be approved by the JA.
- Emergency motions/hearings must be cleared through the judicial assistant, and only after a courtesy copy of the written motion asserting the emergency has been delivered to the judge.
- The existence of an emergency/and or the need for an emergency hearing will be determined by the judge.
Motions for Continuance
- All motions for continuance of calendar call, trial and final violation of probation hearings must be in writing and scheduled for hearing through the judicial assistant.
- Motions to Set Bond, Motions to Revoke Bond or Motions to Modify Pre-Trial Release must be in writing, and scheduled for hearing through the judicial assistant, with adiquate notice to the opposing party.
- An agreed order along with the motion may be presented in lieu of a hearing.
- Agreed orders, with the exception of calendar call, trial and final VOP continuances, may be submitted without hearing provided an accompanying motion identifies the reason for said continuance.
- Please contact the Judge's chambers prior to sending any documents via facsimile.