(Cases set number one are Bolded)
- Five Solas v. RAM Realty, 2016CA4267, December 18-December 22 (5 days)
- Olympia Devine v. Highlands Mobile Home Park Sales, Inc., December 18 - December 22 (#1 backup) (5 days)
- Kaplan v. USAA Auto Association, 2016CA11635, Nov. 27-Dec 1. (5 days)
- Navarro v. Unversal Property, 2016CA8376, Nov. 27-Dec. 1 (#1 backup) (5 days)
- Smith v. Feldman, 2016CA12394, Nov. 27-Dec. 1 (#2 backup) (5 days)
- Rowe v Bryan, 2014CA3759, Dec. 11 - Dec. 15
- Newsholme v. Florida Hospital Medicine Services, LLC, 2015CA3415, (To be specially set in Feb. 2018) (5 weeks) (300 jurors requested)
- Klupt v. Hartford Underwriters, 2017CA1772, Dec. 4-Dec. 11 (6 days)
- Stierwalt v. Federal Express, 2017CA138, Dec. 12-Dec. 18 (5 days)
Special Set Engle Progeny Trials
- Adamson v. RJ Reynolds, 2016CA8532, Nov. 6-Nov. 29 (3 weeks) (Jury Prequal on Nov. 3) (200 jurors requested)
- Frogel v. RJ Reynolds, 2007CA23246, (to be specially set in Sept. 2018)
In an effort to improve efficiency, Division AI has implemented an E-Calendar Call. Counsel will no longer be required to attend calendar call in person; instead, they will simply email their requested trial dates and the jury trial calendar will be posted on-line. Please contact Judicial Assistant, Michele Smith, with any questions.
All jury trials will be specially set in Division AI.