X Divisional News
Coronavirus Update 5/2020
Please refer to the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit website for the latest updates regarding COVID-19. Per Administrative Order No. 12.510, only essential cases may be heard in-person, including but not limited to bond motions, pre-negotiated pleas, arraignments and 30-day State to file hearings.
The Court is also holding, and encourages nonessential hearings telephonically or via ZOOM in compliance with the Florida Supreme Court's directive. Please contact the Judicial Assistant to schedule a hearing.
New Zoom Information
Effective MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2021, Judge Suskauer's ZOOM link will be the same everyday. Please make a note of it and feel free to share with anyone who would like to appear electronically. It is as follows:
Dial by your location:
- US Toll-free 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free 888-475-4499
|Standing Order for Inmates|
Please refer to Judge Suskauer's Divisional Instructions for all divisional procedures, thank you.
Suggestions to Paralegals and Attorney's before you call the JA:
- Please read the divisional instructions first before calling the JA.
- Make sure your Motions have been filed and docketed before you call the JA to obtain hearing time.
- Check the court record and see if there are any current future dates on the case you will be calling about.