The Divisional Instructions have been updated. Please be sure to review them prior to contacting the Judicial Assistant.
Information on In-Person vs. ZOOM hearings as Palm Beach County's Mask Mandate is Reinstated as of August 2, 2021 *see A/O 12.515.2:
The following hearings shall take place IN-PERSON:
- PRE-NEGIOTIATED PLEAS
- MOTIONS TO SUPPRESS
- STAND YOUR GROUND HEARINGS
- VIOLATIONS OF PROBATION
- RICHARDSON HEARINGS
- NELSON INQUIRIES
- FARETTA INQUIRIES
STATUS CHECKS and CASE DISPOSITIONS will take place on Zoom OR in person. This Court does not have a preference as long as Defendants are present on either Zoom or in person, unless a Waiver of Appearance (see A/O 12.515.2) is properly filed with the Court in advance. Please note that the Courthouse is subject to Palm Beach County's Mask Mandate as of Monday, August 2, 2021.
For those on Zoom:
- PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED.
- COUNSEL'S VIDEO MUST BE ACTIVATED UPON ADDRESSING THE CASE.
- EVERYONE SHALL LABEL THEMSELVES WITH FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME.
Meeting Link: Zoom Link
Dial by your location:
- US Toll-free 877-853-5257
- US Toll-free 888-475-4499
|Standing Order for Inmates|
Please refer to Judge Suskauer's Divisional Instructions for all divisional procedures, thank you.
Suggestions to Paralegals and Attorney's before you call the JA:
- Please read the divisional instructions first before calling the JA.
- Make sure your Motions have been filed and docketed before you call the JA to obtain hearing time.
- Check the court record and see if there are any current future dates on the case you will be calling about.