- Judge Harper will review all Motions, Memoranda of Law and legal authority prior to all Motion Calendar and Special Set Hearings. Accordingly, please email courtesy copies of all materials for Motion Calendar and Special Set Hearings to the Court for review in advance of all hearings.
Judge Harper speaking to Clerk’s Office interns regarding the United States Constitution and Separation of Powers.
- Palm Beach Post - Harper scores historic win
- WPEC CBS 12 – Faces of Black History
- WPBF ABC 25 – Celebrating Black History Month
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Conditional Waiver of Vehicle Immobilization
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Work Release and Arrest
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Community Service Hours in Lieu of Court Costs
Induction of high achieving students into
the Palm Beach Lakes High Law Honor Society.
Student Tour in my office and courtroom.
One of the best parts of my job is being able to
introduce young people to the Judicial Branch.
Guest Speaker at Palm Beach Lakes High School
County Court Judge Bradley Harper. Topic: "The Criminal Justice System"
The Path to College School Tour
On November 17, 2017 Judge Harper hosted honors Lake Worth High School students enrolled in the Path to College Program and spoke to them on the topic of “Overcoming Adversity.” Judge Harper is a graduate of Lake Worth High School and a Lake Worth High Alumni Association Board Member.
- The Importance of Jury Service PSA - Video 37 seconds