This position will be stationed at the Main Judicial Complex
205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
This is professional, analytical and technical work involving Business Applications Development and Quality Assurance. An employee in a position allocated to this class is responsible for participating as a team member through the planning, analysis, design, testing, and implementation phases of systems development and/or software procurement. This position reports to the Court Chief Information Officer.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or closely related field; one (1) year of experience:
- developing web based applications with PHP
- in Quality Assurance Software testing of business applications; or any equivalent combination of education and experience, depending upon area of assignment.
- Knowledge of PHP, Bootstrap,
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Laravel
- Knowledge in SQL Server.
- Knowledge in Windows Usage.
- Knowledge in UNIX Usage.
- Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Develops business models to support decisions on building or buying new information systems solutions.
- Supports the building and/or implementation of new information systems.
- Performs Business Systems Analysis, Business System Design and/or Business Systems implementation.
- Develops systems using Court Administration’s current programming languages and database systems.
- Performs Unit testing.
- Writes technical reports and manuals.
- Prioritizes functionality and develops test cases.
- Develops functional specifications.
- Performs functional testing.
- Performs related work as required.
- Use of court-issued personal protective equipment optional
- Social distancing encouraged
How to Apply
Interested parties should electronically submit an application package consisting of a:
- Cover Letter
- Palm Beach County application. (Download application ).
The application package must be submitted to: Chief of Personnel, Tammy Anton, at CAD-Recruiting@pbcgov.org.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will continue to be received until the position is filled. Submission of an application does not guarantee the applicant an interview. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on any of the protected classes.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in the interviewing process once selected, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact Tammy Anton, Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, Palm Beach County Courthouse, 205 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, Florida 33401; telephone number (561) 355-4380 at least 7 days before your scheduled either in-person or telephonic interview; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call “711.”