- Judge Harper will review all Motions, Memoranda of Law and legal authority prior to all Motion Calendar and Special Set Hearings. Accordingly, please email courtesy copies of all materials for Motion Calendar and Special Set Hearings to the Court for review in advance of all hearings.
Ethics and Professionalism Seminar and Reception
The PBCBA, the YLS of the PBCBA and the Fourth DCA Historical Society held an open forum on ethics and professionalism to a sold-out crowd. The program included an interactive forum with open and frank discussions based on memorable movie clips from America's motion picture industry. Following the seminar, a judicial reception was held to honor Florida's 64 members of the District Court of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court.
Front row (l-r): Judge James Edwards, Judge Bradley Harper, Kara Berard-Rockenbach, Esq., Judge Peter Blanc, Judge Elizabeth Metzger.
Back row (l-r): D. Culver "Skip" Smith, Chief Judge Krista Marx, Scott Perry, Esq. (moderator), Judge Cory Ciklin (moderator), Judge Sheree Davis Cunningham and 4th DCA Chief Judge Jon Gerber.
Judge Harper and other community leaders welcomed Northboro Elementary students back to school after a long summer!
Judge Harper speaking to Clerk’s Office interns regarding the United States Constitution and Separation of Powers.
- Palm Beach Post - Harper scores historic win
- WPEC CBS 12 – Faces of Black History
- WPBF ABC 25 – Celebrating Black History Month
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Conditional Waiver of Vehicle Immobilization
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Work Release and Arrest
- The Court Issues Standing Order on Community Service Hours in Lieu of Court Costs
Induction of high achieving students into
the Palm Beach Lakes High Law Honor Society.
Student Tour in my office and courtroom.
One of the best parts of my job is being able to
introduce young people to the Judicial Branch.
Guest Speaker at Palm Beach Lakes High School
County Court Judge Bradley Harper. Topic: "The Criminal Justice System"
The Path to College School Tour
On November 17, 2017 Judge Harper hosted honors Lake Worth High School students enrolled in the Path to College Program and spoke to them on the topic of “Overcoming Adversity.” Judge Harper is a graduate of Lake Worth High School and a Lake Worth High Alumni Association Board Member.
- The Importance of Jury Service PSA - Video 37 seconds